Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
is this an available bodykit?

Does anybody know what kit this is and where to get this kit? Saw it in one of the posts, but did not notice it in the all available bodykits thread, so for now i'll just assume its unfortunately only availabe in korea

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
man thats too bad cause i'd do anything to get that front lip which is one of the better looking ones in my opinion :(

·
Registered
422 Posts
Ya sucky thing about the M&S is Mussa won't sell you just one part of it ... I'd kill for the 5-door rear from the M&S at this point lol .

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yup, with an M&S kit, a turbo, and some sweet wheels, you'd be as good as gold. literally, lol :rolleyes:

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
04 elantra cvvt said:
The answer is here. SuperGLS has already found this one and it is available for 4 and 5 door models.
That lip is nowhere to be found in the body kits thread. If you look closely you'll see that it doesn't match up with any of the lip kits that have been posted

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
Except the black cars lip is two seperate peices and as you pointed out the black cars lip doesn't have the holes. The question isn't are they similar, but are they the same and they are not. Anyone with two eyes can see that.

·
Blown GK
220 Posts
I think I know, but I'm going to check before I say anything.

the M&S is a full lip...this one is two parts...I'll be back.

do you want just the front? Or would you like me to see if there is also a rear section?

·
Registered
416 Posts
That's Kia Elan lip spoiler in Korea.

There are 3 lip spoiler available in Korea.

1. Daewoo Laganza - about $30

2. Kia Elan - About $40

3. Kia Serato - $5. yes it's 7,000 won

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
just the front, but if you can find out, then the rear would be good as well. thanks again and good luck hunting

1 - 14 of 14 Posts