Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was out around joliet today and saw a gls that was dropped.... and had a the trunk garnish done and kdm lfog lights.... just wondering if it was anyone on here?

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
That was ME!!! I was wondering if that was anyone around here. I was going to make a post about that. I knew it was a modded XD, but wasn't sure if I'd be recognized - since I'm still in winter mode (look stock from outside - except the drop).

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
because the guy in waterloo hates you rob. sorry, its just a fact.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
:threadjac :wrongforu :hijacked:

Hey you crazy Canadian (& Virginian) - go back to your own section. This is Midwest... b__tches. :hijacked:

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
most of my family is from cleveland... and i used to go there every year, so i consider myself an honary MW local.

and im getting my 02 GT black 5spd tomorrow afternoon.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
txdproject said:
lol i was behind you ... hyunelan2's with the gt ..
Yea, I saw you in my mirror and told my brother - there's a modded XD behind us. To which he replied - too bad yours looks normal right now. Then as you passed us as I went to get on the interstate he said - yea, he has a lot of mods. Your exhaust sounds good. Dunno if I would do a dual pipe personally, but it was nice nonetheless. Where about do you live?

·
Banned
4,074 Posts
Vampyrate said:
most of my family is from cleveland... and i used to go there every year, so i consider myself an honary MW local.

and im getting my 02 GT black 5spd tomorrow afternoon.
Nice.... A hatch or sedan?

Damn it why dont I see anyone from XD driving.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im from the south subs... lol no one lives around this way.. nice kdm fog lights... just got my kdm projectors... i havent done to many mods to the outside of my car...a few though.... my main focus was the engine but since that almost all done besides the turbo setup... its time to start doing my outside mods... only thing i have done outside is the euro headlights tint..kdm projector fogs and the bra and the rear tail lights ... .... lol when i saw your car i was like hold on that trunk garnish cant be normal i havent seen that on any elantras stock.. then when i passed you guys i saw that you had the fogs and i was like his gotta be on here plus i know we have a few people floating around the chicago land area..

nice gls by the way...

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Thanks - you'll have to see it some time when I have the lower trim, rims, and good grill on it. My fogs are not the KDM ones - they are 55w Hella Driving lights that I had to fabricate brackets to make fit in there. KDMs would fit nicer, but wouldn't be as bright.

I knew right away you were modded because I saw the chrome headlights in the rearview... that and the bra - since not many Elantras have the bra either (mine is in the garage - didn't use it this winter).

I live about 15 minutes away from where you saw me at. I agree - not many live in the SW burbs (from EXD). Now I've seen you, and 2GTS on the road (about a year ago in Downer's Grove).

1 - 15 of 15 Posts