Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just last week started my new 12" Kicker L7 fiberglass box build. Will post pix of progress as pix are available. working 50 hours a week 75 miles from home makes for lil' time to cast the box, but i do have some pix i will load tonight

·
Premium Member
9,901 Posts
sounds sweet, cant wait to see some pics

·
chef 4 life
5,781 Posts
Build looks good so far River! Can't wait to see this one finished up! Isee you went with the same space as the last build.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have finished the box and will have updated pix of the look soon. I have added some pix though

---------- Post added 03-23-2010 at 10:10 AM ----------

---------- Post added 03-23-2010 at 10:12 AM ----------

·
Premium Member
9,901 Posts
yeah that turned out nice. i want to see it carpeted or whatever you do with it and installed.
im sure itl be a jazzy and awesome as your other installs :D

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
evil calvin, lets hang out man, im in orange county all the time man, or san diego. I need to build a slim box since im having a baby and i need to fit the stroller in the trunk now. I was thinking of building a plexy glassed ported box for 2 12's

·
Super Moderator
4,858 Posts
OH DAMN SON. I like it. Are you gonna grille the sub for protection?

---------- Post added 03-23-2010 at 06:23 PM ----------

Can we get a shot of the amp side?

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thats my Coleman 800 watt power inverter, dual plug with its own cooling fan internally. Below is my Phoenix Gold 12 volt display that is always on and is as accurate as my Fluke 73 series 2 digital volt meter. below the amps is where the hot air exhaust is for the amps. I am too lazy to make a cover to hide the wires and still keep air flowing. I have a cooling system in behind the amps that forces air through the amps and it exits below them

1 - 20 of 43 Posts