Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ugh, now Photobucket is being a bastard too. It worked a minute ago. Yeah, I'll take a backside pic. As pretty as the front is, the backside looks horrible.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know. I usually lift the hood from right beside the grill. The brackets that attach the grill to the hood don't seem as sturdy as the ones on the stock grill though.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The pics don't do it justice. Plus, I think it was meant to go with a bodykit (any bodykit, not just the Ixion one).

·
Other options seeker
693 Posts
I have seen TBurton's grill. I must honestly say it is a bit strong on the appearence. Because of it's thickness, it extends out in purportion to the hood/front end contour. It gives a beefy look because the top of the grill comes out a bit more than the OEM grill. Some will like it, some won't.

·
hard face
71 Posts
TBurton said:
Someone PM'd me a while ago and wanted to see the Ixion Grill.

I have more shots from different angles if anyone's interested.
Man I send you that pm like six month ago... (better late than never) looks good to me. I like it, maybe my car with the Astrel body kit and that grill will look better. thanks for the pics. I'll try to get one.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
It is a very aggressive grill as I have one as well. It's pretty strong - I lift the hood from it, when I really shouldn't because I think it's supported by less screws than the stocker. One note though - this grill will not fit a GT with the stock bumper. Because the bumper dips on the GT for the grill and this is a straight grill, the hood does not close without damaging the bumper - I know as I have it and have tried.

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
I like it. I think I am gonna start thinking about a grille for my car too!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts