yeah, we just washed it, the car's got the sparco decals, the sparco seatbelt things, and the tinted window "mirror" like in the rear side, the small one. any ideas of what i can do to the car with little $$$$
Hey, you emailed me asking for suggestions, so here's my list
1. Clear sidemarkers
2. KDM fog lights
3. New Rims
4. Chrome KDM parts to match the chromed windows (if you like Chrome that is) Mirror covers, trunk piece, and door handles are all available
5. New Grille, there's several options out there, I like my KDM chrome/black grille from dreamka4u
6. Eyelids - love mine, my fav mod so far.
7. Springs (I know, I'm a hippocrit for saying so, since I don't have them)
8. OEM type high-spoiler (also not on my car yet) from Spoilerdepot.com (good price & quality, at least so I've heard.
9. Reverse-indiglo gauge faces.
10. Get in on the reverse-indiglo HVAC group buy, we need 1 more, hehe.
11. I love extra gauges, but some people don't. That's iffy, depending on the direction you take your car.
All of those mods at once can cost a lot of money, which you stated you're trying not to spend a ton of. Pick a smaller one to start with (like KDM Clear Sidemarkers) and work your way up to the big stuff (Rims, springs, & spoiler are the only things on that list over $100)
Good luck, and as always everyon on EXD will be here to help.
yeah the pads and the stickers, sparco is known a while ago for me here and all of us (family) we mostly use sparco stuff for racing in rally.
Im interested in appearance first, i know thats kinda stupid, but i think its a better way to start before wasting turbo and stuff so, anyways i got the links and saw some neat stuff, btw, how much did u pay for the eyelids? heres my link to cardomain http://www.cardomain.com/id/jcr57 its a 02, haven't had a chance to change it, later
It looks like Craig (from Compact Divisions) has his sight 1/2 way down while he's on vacation. I think I remember the price of the eyelids being $70ish. I don't remember for sure exactly, so don't quote me, but it's ballbark. That's for the Fiberglass ones, like I have, not the Carbon Fiber ones he also has available.
There's several options as far as CAI. But since you mentioned earlier in the Thread that money was an issue, I highly recommend that you go to eBay and buy a CAI for the 94-97 Accord 4 cylinder. Most of them can be had for about $50 shipped. Check out there thread about Accord CAI in the Performance Section for more info. Car looks great, man.