Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know he's not really on this board anymore, but I've ordered a sway bar and throttle body from him and both times, the items came quickly, were well packed, and the prices were great.

I'm sure most of you (especially survivors from the old board) have dealt with him at one time or another and have been happy with their product(s).

It's too bad he's not on here much anymore cause his help will definitely be missed.

Thanks Jay!

·
Countersteer forever
2,962 Posts
Ditto.

I've purchased an OEM High Spoiler, 19.2mm sway bar, and the Tiburon brake package from him. Very good service, good products, fast shipping. Like Carbonman said, too bad he's not going to be doing internet sales anymore.

You'll still be able to get most of what he sold at the local dealers for a little more. But it just isn't quite the same when buying from the average dealer because they generally won't look out for you and give you good advice like Jay would.

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
I've ordered one or two items and service was provided as promised. More importantly was his willingness to help out and provide advice when I wasn't buying the parts from him.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Jay is just great
toll free phone number for all your questions
great products at great prices!

i just purchased the sonata rims and kumho tires from him
i purchased before leaving on vacation and he waited to ship them till i got back!
thanks for everything jay
wish you could come back and keep sharing your expertise with us all!

·
Registered
542 Posts
I bought my tib sway bar, foglights, tweeter panels and tweeters, and NKG v power plugs (almost forgot about the plugs!) from him for my car, and mudguards and floormats for the daughters new Accent. Everything was delivered fast, and just as promised. Jay, you are the man. Too bad your not doing it anymore, you will be missed as other dealers want to rip us off for this stuff (my dealer wanted $106 for EACH foglamp...just to give an example) I wish you would reconsider.....

Jay: :thumbsup:

·
In da game for a while...
1,635 Posts
I as well agree. He was very helpful. He even went through the payment process with me step by step on paypal being that i hadn't used it in such a long time. This was back around Jan or Feb. When I purchased my Spark plugs from him. Thanks Jay!!!!! :thumbsup:

·
19 second madman
2,506 Posts
I have to concur, jay is pretty much a badass. I have ordered several things from him, and he has always offered GOOD KNOWLEDGABLE ADVICE, in addition to shipping everything on time like he says he will. ive placed a few orders with jay in the past and everything was as promised. sonata injectors, tib swaybar with endlinks, shop manual, tib struts, and a few oil filters with every order.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts