Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
no longer a newbie :)
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had an issue with the M&S grill (which is ONLY distributed by MUSSA, not made by them)...but the situation has certainly changed

:cool: JUNE 25th, 2004...UPDATE :cool:
WELL...MUSSA was more than accomodating and offered to take it back from me for a full refund or reimburse me for extra materials/work required to get the grill to the point that it is easily primed/painted.

AS I SAID ONCE BEFORE, MUSSA does good business and they responded to my problem quickly and I am satisfied with the resolution.

CHECK OUT THE PICS

http://www.nitrousworld.com/pictures/grill.JPG
http://www.nitrousworld.com/pictures/tab.JPG
http://www.nitrousworld.com/pictures/crackedgelcoat.JPG
http://www.nitrousworld.com/pictures/crackedgelcoat2.JPG
http://www.nitrousworld.com/pictures/brokentab.JPG

·
Registered
281 Posts
I havent heard of M&S. Is this MS-design. If it is. A email to them and they will take care of it extreamly fast. Just make sure after you type it in English you translate into German. But maybe it's a diffrent company :confused: . For 100bucks it's not in bad shape. Since you ordered from mussa they should take care of it.

·
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hope to have it installed in 3 weeks (I finally get a vacation on July 7th-13th...woo hoo) along with the dynamatting the doors/floor/trunk on my car and some of my audio setup. :nosthumbs

·
Registered
212 Posts
wow, that is just absolute garbage quality right there. i'd expect something like that to be worth 20 bucks TOPS due to the cost of repairing it. This is no mistake either, THAT many mistakes cannot slip by the person making it. I really hope you get this resolved, but personally i would be ripshit.

·
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MUSSA offered me a refund since they opened all the grills and they are all shit! I decided to keep it and do the work to fix it...I really want to keep my stock grill (dont wanna risk screwing it up) but need another grill so that I can change my car a little and eliminate that stupid "crooked H"

·
Registered
212 Posts
well, that's very nice of them, but the fact remains that they knew about this already and still sold it to you at full price. i guess hoping that most people wouldn't bother to return them? great business tactics. If you bought it online and they were fully aware of the damage it should have been clearly stated and the price drastically slashed. i love teh intranet.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
damn.

I was going to get into this mussa group buy, but decided not to at the last minute. I'm happy i did, that is craptastic.

shawn :)

·
Registered
851 Posts
bcware said:
well, that's very nice of them, but the fact remains that they knew about this already and still sold it to you at full price. i guess hoping that most people wouldn't bother to return them? great business tactics. If you bought it online and they were fully aware of the damage it should have been clearly stated and the price drastically slashed. i love teh intranet.
Mussa seems like a good company. Did they open all the grilles after 04elantra complained or before? I'm hoping for after.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm glad I waited. I had thought about the group buy also, but after ElantraGT had his problems I decided I would wait until some one with the 04 got their grill. I hope you can get it fixed and installed. Will Mussaman give you the refund and let you keep the grill?
Edit: Thats great that you will be reimbursed for the extra work to be done to the grill. Cant wait to see it installed.

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
GTblue1 said:
Will Mussaman give you the refund and let you keep the grill?
Don't we wish that could happen. My guess is you get your money back and they get the product back. It would be nice if the gave back a portion of the amount being you didn't receive the product in the condition it should have been or cut you a deal on your next order. As a supplier 9.9 times out of 10 you can't get money back from the manufacturer unless you send the broken part back for them to look at so they can hopefully remedy the situation.

·
600 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah..no keeping it and getting the refund! BCWARE...MUSSA is a good company..just that some Korean suppliers make shit.

I NOW DOUBT THE "HIGH QUALITY" OF THE WHOLE CARART KIT!!!!!

However they didnt know about the damage until I complained....but at least I will have something on my car that not many others will have!

·
Registered
38 Posts
We are very sorry for your misfortune in dealing with this grill. We have contacted M&S and confronted them with this issue. There will be something done about the grills. We did not know of this problem until you have brought it to our attention. We are prepared to pay for any out of pocket expenses paid to repair this grill ( this does not include sanding primering or painting). We are very disturbed as you are. Please understand that we are here to help you and take care of your concerns. Please repond to me in pm's to let me know what i can do for you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts