Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
The Champ 557
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, just wanted to let everyone know i just giot my clear sidemarks and my avante xd emblem today in the mail, whats the next thing you recommend? i'll post pics as soon as i install them. later

pics after installing them

Attachments

·
The Champ 557
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea lol, i had 4 but in the snow 1 broke, then the other, so i switched them and another one broke, those say Rally btw, this summer imma get 4 more of those, same ones, they say Rally, if anyone is interested let me know, i know i bought those cheap in south america last year so email me if your interested, bye

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
jcr557 said:
i know, that one and the rear right one are the same, i might get new rims tho, i gotta see, btw how much do the sentra se rims go for approximately?
Go to E-bay, click on search. Tell it you want to search by seller. Seller name is Rimdealer. He as like 300+ sets of wheels with tires on there, all brand new, and all CHEAP. I got a set from him for 500 bucks. Brand New 17 inch BSA's with Brand New Tires. His stuff is a lot cooler than the Sentra SE wheels, and they won't say NISSAN on them. Or, if you just want a new set of hubcaps, I'll sell you mine. They only have about 1500 miles on them, and they are the 04 style.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts