Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know most people have bought the ebay Accord CAI's , and either left them as is, or made short rams out of them (like me). I was wondering what K&N filter fits these ebay CAI's. My tube size is 2 3/4 inches. If someone knows, please post. I had the damn number but lost it when the hard drive crashed.

·
Not such a Newbie
714 Posts
I think any filter with a 3 inch inlet diameter will fit. Sorry, don't have the part number.

Axel

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
If his tube size is 2.75" a 3" filter won't fit. He needs a 2.75" diameter filter. Just go to K&N's web site lazy butts.

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
they have just about any size you can think of.. just take some measurements of what youll need and look it up. Im sure they will have it.

·
Super Hero
579 Posts
You can also fit a smaller filter on the larger pipe. The rubber must be warm to do it, but it works. That is what I have right now. 2.5 on 3" pipe.

·
Premium Member
1,809 Posts
I bought an autozone spectre cone.. and it did good. Just didn't want to have to pay 20 bux everytime it got dirty. So I bought the K&N. That oil and cleaner last a long time.. still havn't run out of the first cans yet.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts