Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
my INTEGRA...no it's not an elantra or a tiburon anymore figured i'd update...i haven't posted on this site in a long as time but i got some random *** e-mail today.

Mods....
lots of goodies

future mods...
LS/VTEC!

in it.

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
its nice. This isnt really the place for a tib IMO but I like the fact that another Hyundai is getting some TLC!

·
19 second madman
2,506 Posts
the rules say nothing about what kind of car belongs in here, so long as its yours

·
Registered
429 Posts
KDMdreamin said:
Remember i've seen your car. you have no room to talk either. with your "custom" underhood painting/coverup

·
Registered
687 Posts
clean
I like it

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
vabeach_03 said:
Remember i've seen your car. you have no room to talk either. with your "custom" underhood painting/coverup
i just like to keep the engine bay clean :) other than that and my underdash neons (for the ladies and stoners specifically) there is no rice on my car ;)

·
Registered
429 Posts
phiber. i have some LED's under my dash and it doesn't work around here

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
vabeach_03 said:
phiber. i have some LED's under my dash and it doesn't work around here
wrong girls i guess? i flip those things on and the girls are like awww...leave em on, i like those....then the stoners are like...duuude these things are tight, my feet are green...

·
íтş śтíłļ ά нұύиđåι...
1,092 Posts
holy 2 years................... but anyways, sorry about ur loss, glad ur ok, how bout some pics of the damage??

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
what drop is that on? i just picked up some tien s-tech springs for my dc2 and plan on using some kyb agx's

i wish my paint was that glossy. im gonna see about getting it wetsanded/buffed/polished come spring and see if i can get it to shine up a bit

·
Registered
466 Posts
i used to own a teggy, actually sold it to a tibby friend, hes gonna use it for a winter car as he rebuilds his tibby. fun cars, just the power wasnt there.

·
12,676 Posts
you go with a tiburon over an integra for power? idk about you, but the availablilty in parts is what made me choose an integra over another hyundai

·
12,676 Posts
its ok. ill sleep well tonight knowing i can drop 1/2 as much for aftermarket parts and make more power.

i can get forged pistons for <400$. forged rods for 250$. remapped tuned ECU for ~500 after tuning... :D

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
^^^Ha, and they say Hyundai owners are cheap... really it's the other way around then?

·
Registered
145 Posts
evan938 said:
its ok. ill sleep well tonight knowing i can drop 1/2 as much for aftermarket parts and make more power.

i can get forged pistons for <400$. forged rods for 250$. remapped tuned ECU for ~500 after tuning... :D
i think what is cool about the integra is that there are very few of them on the road.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts