Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Konig Holes!! updated w/ pics

its about time!! they are on...i will have pics hopefully tomorrow! they are 17's with toyo proxes 4 215/40 r17....anybody know how much that threw my speedo off?? the car is a little dirty...its been raining the last couple of days :mad: and yes...i will be ordering my teins in the next couple of weeks!

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Not even enough to care about it being off. It'll be somewhere around 2% I think... where's that link to the speedometer calculator for just this question... off to find it, be right back with an edit.

Edit

http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html

It will read 1.8% too fast. When your speedo reads 60, you'll actually be going 58.9. (Not enough to care about)

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
you wont notice any difference....lets see those pics

·
Registered
499 Posts
Looks nice! Let us know how you like those new Proxes 4. They advertise them as high performance tires with all-season rating. I'd like to get some nice performance tires that I could use all year round and for the track I'd get some drag radials.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
I'm driving my b/f's RD right now while mine is in the shop and Proxy 4's are on there - the car handles like it's on rails....just sticks like glue on the pavement in wet and dry conditions.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
Those wheels are really nice...

It looks like you have stock ride height. Have you thought about lowering it at all?

shawn :)

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
in the first post i said that in the next couple of weeks i will be getting a set of tiens....i cant wait! yeah definetly a 4x4 look....but the tires are nice....i dont know about being all season though....definetly good in the rain! i drove through a down pour and it just kept going....i was doing like 75 and the wheel didnt move at all. :bowdown:

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
actually the lugs that i got you need the key for all the lugs...so you cant even take one lug off....i dont know if thats a good or bad thing yet....oh yeah...and they are bluck lugs too...i like them

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
only1db said:
actually the lugs that i got you need the key for all the lugs...so you cant even take one lug off....i dont know if thats a good or bad thing yet....oh yeah...and they are bluck lugs too...i like them
I just bought those too...they are tuner lugs that go on with a key and come with a lock nut too right?? Mine are black as well - the Rolls Royce of lugs you can buy on the market....no one is taking my babies away! A cheaper, and almost as safe as an investment than trying to insure the rims, that's for sure.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts