Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Thanx for the pics, I saw wood trim in there, now I don't feel so alone, it's not like I ordered it that way, it came w/ it and I had every intention on replacing it w/ cf, but it just kinda grew on me like a fake plastic wanna be real wood fungus & I'm keeping it! Maybe now I'll post some pics...

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
those VU gauges really crack me up. reminds me of my 30-yeard old denon tape deck.

super, if you ever do manage to acquire the digital climate control setup, keep in mind that it's onlyin centigrade, i don't believe they made an XD cluster with a fahrenheit option. i could be wrong tho...

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
SuperGLS said:
Actually, acquiring one isn't the problem, I'm fairly sure I could. The problem would be the wiring and such (which you might be able to help with I suppose).
i'd be happy to help out sorting out the wiring end of things, but from what i understand, there's more to the installation than the digital cluster itself. there's actuators, sensors, etc. that are needed, and which all carry their own part #s. figuring out exactly what's needed would be the biggest obstacle. i remember carbon mentioning that he had some of those units, has he figured out exactly what components are needed? do you or he know anyone who's gotten it to work on US-spec XDs?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts