Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello guys,

This GB is the identical GB as in NewTiburon.com forum.
Same product will be offered to EXD members.

There are no downpayments, you either purchase it or you don't purchase it.

Here is the info.

Product: PolyUrethane Suspension Bushing
Price: $179 including shipping to individuals
Payment: [email protected] via Paypal
Quantity: 10 REQUIRED and + More
Note1: Order will be made to Yaya at ONCE so please hurry and fill in the slots.
Note2: Please make the payment and be sure to include correct shipping address with phone numbers. Please be sure to post a reply here so that when I come back, I can update the list.

Thank you.

David Lee
Admin/Representative
ⓒ 2005 KSPEC
E-mail: [email protected]
MSN: [email protected]
www.kspec.com

0. David Lee PAID (Sample)
1. Donnie Simpson PAID
2. Elizabeth Manko PAID
3. Michael Vietor PAID

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hey, it is finally going on. David, incase you are wondering I am slushy from newtib. Count me in. I will send payment as soon as I get my paycheck.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
GodisintheTV said:
and what exactly does this upgrade do? my apologies for the n00b question
polyurethane bushings replace the crappy stock rubber bushings.

it stiffens up your ride and makes it easier to control the car.

It also eliminates any flex and play in the suspension that would otherwise make the car feel softer and grandma-friendly.

:)

·
Banned
1,391 Posts
Do i just send payment to kspec through paypal,how will they know im from XD.com to honor that price $179.

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
Ok heres a question. If we dont get 10 people from this site can our names be tacked on to another sites GB so we still get the $179 deal or will Kspec issue a refund? (This is a quesiton for a memeber who asked me...)

·
Registered
482 Posts
I'm interested, I just have to remember to call David from work today to sort out payment and shipping. I'm a special case. :) I was under the impression a bunch of other people were going to get some financial things sorted out over the next week or two as well.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey guys,

Like I have posted above, you either get in or not. If you guys can label the payment as EXD GB for bushing then it would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

-David

Mr. Dan,

Please call me as I have told you :)
If I cannot pick up the phone for some reason, please call again a little later ok?

Thank you.

-David

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
Where is the interest in this GB now? Seems there was a whole lot of people who were willing to make this happen, now there are only two of us. Ok David, pull some strings for us who are willing to purchase this kit...or will you hand out refunds?

·
Registered
385 Posts
slow 2K2GT said:
Where is the interest in this GB now? Seems there was a whole lot of people who were willing to make this happen, now there are only two of us. Ok David, pull some strings for us who are willing to purchase this kit...or will you hand out refunds?
The best part about this is I waited till over 12 people were interested, through the thread and/or pmes, before I asked David to post this as a GB. Now I feel like an a$$. This is just like every other GB, and will help the elantra site continue to get no real aftermarket support or deals.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts