Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
I'll add a yea vote! KSPEC gets there stuff here faster than anywhere I've dealt with - ever! When I ordered my Chrome mirrors, I ordered on a Monday, they were on my car on Wednesday (from Korea).

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
I got my kit from David and although there were some unexpected hidden costs, everything is cool. Considering it was his first time shipping a kit to Canada, neither he nor I knew of what costs were to come out of shipping. So I can't really blame him for that. He helped me through it totally and was there whenever I needed to ask him a question. I talk to him on almost a regular basis and he is currently very busy with KSpec - it's very nice to see it flourishing the way it is. I'll be putting up his cards on my car when it hits the shows. Considering I speak to him semi-regularly and he doesn't frequent this site often, if anyone has a question about something, just let me know, as he has asked me to do this for him before. I'll pass the message along to him so he can answer you guys a little quicker than a PM or thread, which he might not see for weeks <eek>. A HUGE :nosthumbs for them! Very professional, quick and honest.

·
In da game for a while...
1,635 Posts
I agree!!!!! Kspec delivered my chrome interior door handles within a week. Incredible customer service!!!!!! :bowdown:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Kspec, ships fast.
I ordered a strut bar and it was to me in Toronto Canada, in 5 business days.
That is faster than most stuff I order from around the city.
Kspec gets my vote for sure.

·
no longer a newbie :)
600 Posts
Stuff came in less than 2 weeks and was well packaged and I am truly pleased with my turn signals and Avante emblems

·
Registered
638 Posts
Very quick on answering e-mails with very informative information
Just ordered my BROS guages tonight so see how long takes to get here

·
The Girl
2,894 Posts
I have never bought anything from K-spec yet. I have asked him questions about products and I did rec've timely responses. I do plan to buy a chrome trunk garnish from K-spec next month, thanks for the feed back on his business

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just bought an Avante XD badge from Kspec. It came within a week and a half, and looks great. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.

·
Resident "Emo" Kid
3,526 Posts
Just got my clear sidemarkers. Was in small concern that the packaging wasnt "enough", but then thats me, and thier both in perfect condition. Parents were slightly paranoid that telephone # was written right on the package, but the address on it anyways nullified thier worries a bunch. The markers were shipped in 6 days time, would DEFF buy from Kspec again! :D :bowdown:

·
Registered
711 Posts
Now I know most of us have had great experience with Kspec in the past and I have too; thats why this troubles me...

I bought a set of the Chrome Headlights from them for like 230 or 250 (something around there). and right away they began to have a lot of condensation in side of them (i checked everything to make sure the seals were tight) obviously these were defective. Immediately I emailed David and he had no answers for me.

I love these lights, I hate the water in them. I am very disappointed in how Kspec refused to take care of their defective product. I even had their stickers on my car, what a shame.

now i am stuck with ghetto water filled chrome headlights. i dont see why they wouldnt just send me a new set and ill put these in the same box and send them right back, then they can handle the warranty thing with hyundai korea or whatever they have to do.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts