1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
nice hope to see it in person at the next meet

·
Not such a Newbie
714 Posts
Looks very nice. I too like the white and black color contrast. I'm doing the very same thing to my Elantra, but the other way around. Black car with white accents(i.e. grill, front bumper cover inserts, various engine parts etc).

Axel

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
HatchetMan said:
Your Tib is really nice, I like it a lot. One question, why an i4 over a v6? I know, there are advantages & disadvantages to both. Just curious what your decision was based on. Keep up the good work though :thumbsup:
I'll be sure to show you why in about two weeks or less...

evil247 said:
It looks really good in the rear view. :p
you mean out your driver side window ??

no more rearview mirror anymore evil... ;) And no more driver-side window either... I'd just prefer you see my tail pipe ;) which you will...

SPIKE said:
Whats up with the IXION?

Looks nice
Because I hate Tuscani 3" huge stupid ass round badges as much as I hate the hyundai stock US badging...

oh and because the Ixion kit is next...

-----------------------------------------

And thanks all for the comments :)

·
Registered
454 Posts
hey anytime you wanna take it to the track you let me know. I'll make sure the car is ready. and no not after you put your turbo on punk. LOL. You ever figure out the best settings for the SAFC. I had forgot about that. Did you have it adjusted at all the day of the meet? That could have made a big difference too.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
evil247 said:
hey anytime you wanna take it to the track you let me know. I'll make sure the car is ready. and no not after you put your turbo on punk. LOL. You ever figure out the best settings for the SAFC. I had forgot about that. Did you have it adjusted at all the day of the meet? That could have made a big difference too.
well, considering how the turbo will be on before the next time I drive my car... yaaay... sorry ;\

1 - 12 of 12 Posts