Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
11,228 Posts
I still can't ****ing believe this ****ing **** is filtered? I mean, are all you dumb****s 2? Did your mommy wipe your *** this morning too? **** people.... get your ****ing panties unwadded, pull your ****ing head out of your *** and get the **** over this ****. ****tards. It's un****ingfathomable to me that **** is so ****ing hard to ****ing for some people to ****ing hear or even ****ing read. ****ing ****headed ****tards ****ing up the ****ing interwebs.

·
Lord of Chaos
781 Posts
I still can't ****ing believe this ****ing **** is filtered? I mean, are all you dumb****s 2? Did your mommy wipe your *** this morning too? **** people.... get your ****ing panties unwadded, pull your ****ing head out of your *** and get the **** over this ****. ****tards. It's un****ingfathomable to me that **** is so ****ing hard to ****ing for some people to ****ing hear or even ****ing read. ****ing ****headed ****tards ****ing up the ****ing interwebs.
I feel like this came from that episode of South Park where they have the curse counter...and they say SH!T over 100 times in one episode...lol....except the word used most often here is f**k

·
Banned
11,228 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
I haven't seen any hardcore racists on EXD so we've never been worried about that. And a few times we've had reasonable and intelligent conversations that involved the use of that word.
why is everyone so ****ing scared to type the damn word in just a discussion. I can say "why do people say mean things like ******" and people get all over your case just for ****ing typing it

·
Scary Super Mod
7,371 Posts
Wow BoB you should have went a little futher with that...lol

21 - 33 of 33 Posts