Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
get my laundry from inside my parents place...pop in some m o b b d double e p....cruising down the street....stop at this 7 eleven to get something to drink....damn 20 cents off...go back out to the car...on the way out...there is this thirty something with a tennis skirt on...SMOKING! :eek: come back in throw the guy the 20 cents...this woman comes back out....beep...the lights of the g35 coupe that is parked next to me comes on....in a subtle voice she says "hey".....so i'm like....nice g35...definetly would take a a couple over the sedan...she replies..."most definetly"....i say did you husband buy it? "she replys...."nope"....i dont have one.....i divorced him....he didnt have the same affection for cars as i did..... :eek: !! if i wasnt a married man....pump the jams and i'm out....holy sh!t!!

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
lol jlivan . . hi by the way oh and to stay on topic . . . did this 7eleven have a gas station? . . coulda been the last piece of @$$ you ever saw . . . BOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!

·
Registered
851 Posts
I think he meant the woman was somking hot, not actually smoking. I think Felixr thought she was smoking a cigarette. Just guessing of course

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
yeah smoking as in a cigarette at a gas station(7 elevens here usually have a gas station) hence the "boooom"
jlivan-nothin much lol

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
she was probably just in passing so it wouldnt do any good....and besides...why have a cup cake when i got the whole cake at home!! :D

·
turbo envy
12,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:ssst: :nono: i didnt tell her....there are somethings that just dont get mentioned....i couldn't find a reason to tell her this story :cool:

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
props to you bro...i had a hot milf offer it to me( and I mean offered it all) and i turned her down. I just bought my engagement ring. why ruin a relationship with the perfect girl for some stupid piece of ass.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts