Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all I'll try to keep it brief!

Im relatively new to the Elantra community and to cars in general, I'm 19 however I have been messing around with cars since 16. Out of the whole 3 cars I have owned 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix, 2000 Honda Accord, and now a 2003 Hyundai Elantra, the Elantra is my favorite.

I'm from Ohio and really want to do something unique to my area so the Elantra was a prime choice.

Sadly the previous owners didn't take good care of him and he was involved in a small 3 car incident which damaged the passenger quarter panel and the drivers fender also various suspension parts were shot. (Obvious rough driving)

Without further adeue​

This is "Roland" and he's my Elantra

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to EXD! enjoy your stay.....
so what kind of plans do you have?
Struts/springs and wheel hub swap from tib.

This summer marks a beginning to the turbo beta for me. I'm looking at the 1.8 pistons to help lower the compression to allow for higher boost. Looking at a lot of Evo parts to do so atm and as stated earlier the PS3 idea to hook it up to headrest monitors

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Welcome, I'm new here as well. Your car seems to be about where I got mine, although the motor was shot too. I will also be in the process of reconditioning the car to a good state, I have a lot of suspension work to do. I find these cars relatively easy to work on; not including a hub swap, as I know nothing about that lol. Good luck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts