Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, first of all, I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this under but it was the first one I could think of.

Heres what I'm trying to do: I'm installing blue and red LED lights in all my air conditioning vents in my 02 elantra. I then want to somehow wire the LED's to the temperature control dial in my dash so that as my air conditioning temperature turns from cold to hot, the led's will fade from blue to red. Is this even possible? I can't find anything useful online about how to make my own led control dials or how to wire like this at all. If you guys could help, point me in the right direction for where to research, or even tell me a better forum to post this under, I'd be really grateful.

Thanks in advance
-Jacob

·
Registered
421 Posts
best i can figure is to manually select the led colors. using a switch or two, when you have the heater on, flip it one way, when you have the ac on, flip it the other way. but it would be cool tho if it was controlled by the heater/ac switch itself. if i think of any ideas, ill let you know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts