Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Even though I no longer visit this forum I am still offering special prices to Elantra owners. You can find me at the ElantraGTclub.com if you have questions. I also have a list of the products and contact info as well. Here is a link to the list of items and the pricing. I realize you may need to register but if you are interested in buying or asking questions I have a section there that I check daily so it may be worth it to register.

http://p067.ezboard.com/fthehyundaielantragtforumfrm34.showMessage?topicID=101.topic

If a moderator here feels the need to delete this thread then go ahead. Just keep in mind I am not doing the discounted pricing to benefit me. I am doing it for the other Hyundai owners who don't like to pay retail prices just like me.

Thanks - Jay

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
so far i've used internet explorer and mozilla on windows 98, 2000, and XP, and internet explorer, mozilla, and safari on mac OS X, and firefox on UNIX, and have not had problems getting on to ezboard.com. although it is a membership by approval forum which requires two separate registration processes (one for ezboard and one for the forum), i do not see that there are browser-specific or platform-specific restrictions to getting on there.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Ok i know ive been gone for a while and all that . . and sorry cause this is kind of off topic . . but . . jay doesnt visit this forum anymore???? What the HECK did i miss?!?!? what happened? who ELSE doesnt come here anymore? what ELSE have i missed? can anyone do a quick brief summary or SOMEthing?!?!? im outta the loop here people . . thanks a million

·
Registered
165 Posts
Well there are not going to be anymore online orders from Lia Hyundai. The company no longer wants to accept credit card info over the phone. Plus they want me to mark up shipping to make a profit. So with that I am not going to bother with it anymore.

Hope those that have purchased in the past appreciated the discount. I enjoyed talking to all of you over the phone as well.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Well every company has to make a profit anyway they see fit I guess. Thanks for the great deals Jay The sway bar was the best thing I ever bought for my car and you made it totally affordable.

--NY

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Just as I could have used some OEM parts (not for XD). Damn. It turely is the end of an era.

·
Resident Rompa Nalgas
129 Posts
Jay, thanks for your generosity and always trying to help out. We all appreciate the technical help and otherwise that you have always given.
-Ivan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts