Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I figured I'd start off the Long Island/ City Area Thread. Guess we'll just see who's around first. I'm in Suffolk, let's try to actually get a meet going for this summer...anyone interested??

:drive:

·
no longer a newbie :)
600 Posts
definitely....I am in Nassau.....we were trying to have a get together for the LI people this month but it didnt work out.

How about some time in July...we can all BBQ, go to the beach, check out local car stuff, etc.

AHHHH...the New York Meet Up thread all over again :p

·
600 Posts
Teckfall...don't know if we can hang out with Spec-V guys!! J/K :tongue:

You plan on getting an Elantra or something or just hanging out on the forum for info? Its all good anyway! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yea i Know i got the Shift_Recall car, but i love my car, and its a cool forum so why not hang out here.

·
600 Posts
Anyone really into having the meet?

We gotta plan it when there is other car stuff to do....not sure if we should do the whole two-day/weekend thing. Maybe just one full day and people can get a hotel if they want or just drive home afterwards!

Ideas....perhaps in July!?!?!?

Wake Up Out There!!! :d

·
600 Posts
I figured right in the Jones beach area is good...wantagh is only 10 minutes from the nassau/suffolk border and it would give us a lot of room park our cars. hang out and give us some a great cruising strip....plus wantagh park is 5 minutes from the beach and has a picni/bbq area and stuff.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I know this is really late to be posting but if anyone gets this here shortly i'm leaving monday morning to head to NYC for fleet week. if anyone up there wants to get together hit me up. send me a PM and i'll send you my cell number so we can get together.

·
600 Posts
How does everyone feel about a mid/late July meet?

Just throwing that idea out there! Anyone want to try to meet another time...just post somethin'!

·
600 Posts
Hoping some other people like Jjos and the newly renamed 03SilverBullet reply....they could definitely help muster some support!

Anyone Out There!?!?!?

·
600 Posts
Jones beach is on the south shore of Nassau County.

WHO OUT THERE WANTS TO HAVE A MEET SOME TIME (before the winter)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :redface:

YOU GOTTA RESPOND..I KNOW YOU'RE OUT THERE..I HEAR YOU ALL BREATHING!!!!!!!!!

:smiley_ac :smiley_ac :smiley_ac :smiley_ac :smiley_ac

where are you all hiding!!!!!

I guess all the LI ELantra owners have gone and bought Civics! :nosthumbs

LOL :tongue:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts