Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, as the title states, I'm going to soon be in the market for an 06 GT hatch, 5sp, with the ABS and sunroof... I basically want a fully loaded car, without auto trans. MUST BE BLACK!

Oh, and it HAS to be brand new, since I'll be financing right after a bankruptcy is granted. Private companies won't touch me, but I'm sure Hyundai's special financing will.

It doesn't matter if it's in another state than Michigan, I should be able to weasel the saleguy into having it transported here. I've searched online, and apparently there aren't any within 300 miles of me.

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
...I know its not all your criteria, but ive got a 2003 elantra GLS w/ 5 speed, black, sedan...heavily modified, engine now is blown, but will have a newer engine w/ 26k miles installed in about 10 days. KBB for "good" condition w/ 26k miles is 7775. with mods included, id like 9k which i think is reasonable.

plus, im just a state down in ohio

LMK

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dngrous_dime said:
it HAS to be brand new, since I'll be financing right after a bankruptcy is granted. Private companies won't touch me, but I'm sure Hyundai's special financing will.
ahem...
Thanks anyway, though. ;)

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
evan938 said:
...I know its not all your criteria
I didnt ignore your whole post

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not trying to rag on you, man... It's just that life has handed me SO many fricking lemons lately, and it seems like I've always had to settle for second best.
So, when it comes to things from now on, I'm trying to fulfill one of my life's new mottos, and that's to Accept No Substitutes....
I know what I want, and I'm not going to make any compromises on it. Same with a truck I'm looking for. I want a 94-97 S-10 or Sonoma, extended cab, with the V6 and 5sp, and it has to have AC and cruise.... I won't take anything else.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts