Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Hero
579 Posts
I think you can find some company to stitch up the covers if you "C.O.M. --...customers own material" to them. It will cost you.

I used to do upholstery. I will tell you that it is a pita. I did furnature for a living for 15 years. I did some boat seats and custom car interiors for classic cars. NOT EASY!!!

If you are really hell bent on it, I would order a seat cover from your dealership. take all the sewing apart and use the parts for patterns. Sew all the new ones together and put it on. Sounds easy huh? NOT

·
Super Hero
579 Posts
I wonder if I could but a set of Katzkin covers, have someone make the patterns using the katzkin ones, then sellt he katzkin covers.
That would be sweet.

You have many choices and check with an upholstering shop on what they can do
BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL!!! Not all upholstery shops are created equal. And most SUCK ASS!!!! If you are going to do this and want it to look "right" just pay the money and have them done by katskins or....shit.....there is another company that escapes me right now. Skimping here will make your car look ghetto big time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.