Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
perpetual n00b
350 Posts
if you need a place to crash at the halfway point, lemme know...

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
you so are going out for a beer with me, and you can pick up your badges while you are here!

shawn :)

·
Super Moderator
7,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sed said:
you so are going out for a beer with me, and you can pick up your badges while you are here!

shawn :)

is still a couple of weeks away, and yes We will have a beer :D

bikerPA said:
if you need a place to crash at the halfway point, lemme know...
I will let you know, That would be great. I was planning to sleep on a rest area :D

·
perpetual n00b
350 Posts
ilanpro said:
I will let you know, That would be great. I was planning to sleep on a rest area :D
Definitely. I haven't slept at a rest area since college, and I'm not about to let you do that - I've got the largest, most comfortable couch on the east coast. :) Just gotta make sure I'm in town the date that you'll be heading south.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
wow ilan in hollywood . . . hey dude, i work with a local university that signs up for discounts for its employee's and i can save you a few bucks so let me know.

·
In da game for a while...
1,635 Posts
Good to hear you're coming... hey if Sed, Ford, and I have to babysit we'll do it...lol Anyway, count me in for the get together...

·
Broke @$$ Fool
2,648 Posts
Ilan, they have $69 flights each way from JFK to a bunch of cities in FL on JetBlue. With the price of gas that would be much cheaper than driving.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts