Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
G-Mills Pays tha Bills
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We should organize a meet before the hyundai in tha hills.....So we can get to know each other and such....

Obviously when it gets a little bit hotter...say early-mid march?

PEACE
dj arsonist

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
I'd be in, just so long as there was adequate time to plan for it - it seems my weekends ususally book up faster and faster as time goes by. And yes, definately warmer weather is required.

·
My name is Aaron
7,827 Posts
well, if the timing is right, i may try to make it, im only 6hrs from cleveland, so it cant be more than a few hours from chicago from wise, va

·
the king of bondo
157 Posts
March 25th HIN look at the link, I don't know if anyone has a car that is modded enough to enter it but that would be cool.

·
G-Mills Pays tha Bills
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Only if I win the lottery one a these weeks....lol
but HIN is probably a good night to get to know each other as any, then we can laugh at all tha crappy civics (not sayin all civics are crappy, but tha last 2 years I went to HIN there was alot of CRAP)....

·
tWiSt AnD sCoRe
362 Posts
djarsonist said:
HIN is probably a good night to get to know each other as any, then we can laugh at all tha crappy civics....
They can't be that crappy since they made it into HIN and you didn't. I mean no disrespect towards you, but I can't stand how civics are just labeled like that all the time. Honda has the BIGGEST aftermarket, so obviously the Civic is a nice choice for someone looking to mod. They may be lacking in originality, but the aftermarket is 10 times bigger than Hyundai, so basic math would show that there are 10 times as many Civics modded than Hyundais. But anyway, back on topic, if the date and time doesn't conflict with my school/work schedule then count me in.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts