Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

Mega Man 9 - Hard

9K views 36 replies 14 participants last post by  SuperGLS 
#1 ·
I just downloaded Mega Man 9 from xbox live and it's just as hard as they said it would be. I'm no Mega Man professional or anything, but I've played all of the older games and so I'm pretty good. I played for about an hour and was only able to get to the boss of one level (Galaxy Man), but at least I was able to beat him.

Old school gaming is fun. The music in Galaxy Man's level and Tornado Man's level is good.

Any of you other xbox guys Mega Man fans?

#4 ·
I don't own an Xbox but I used to play a lot of megaman games. Up until the X series, that's when it started going down IMO. Just go online and find the boss that is weak againist galaxy man's power and try and beat that one.

#6 ·
Haha. That's actually one of the in game "achievements." Not one of the official live achievements, but there is a list of a bunch of other things to do and one is to beat them all with the megablaster.

Looking online to figure out how to beat a game when you've just got it is for people who suck at games.

Now, I love Gamefaqs, but you can't use it the first day you get the game! It's like people who buy the "strategy guide" and the game at the same time. What the poop is that? Crap people.

Time to go play some more!

#7 ·
^^Lol. You said you were having trouble so I made that suggestion. Maybe we should make a Mega Man X thread and see who is better Megaman or Zero. Lol.

#8 ·
Ok. . . does anyone else read teh title and chuckle? Mega Man 9-hard. . . I mena this has all the WRONG connotations! :abovelol:

#11 ·
I own all of the Mega Man carts for NES. I haven't played them since I got em over the summer. My daughter (5) has beaten the first 3 so far. she's been playing mega man 4 and kirby's adventure for the last 3 weeks.

#14 ·
The old mega man on SNES used to kick ***! I remember getting to the end of the game and the mega-girl that used to pop up in it. Good times, good times.

#15 ·
Unfortunatly I missed the whole SNES mega man series. I skipped went from the NES to the Sega Genesis and then to the Playstation.

#17 ·
I played a lot of them, mostly NES, and those games were awesome! If they have this for Wii, or PS3, I'm sure to dl it. I played all the NES games, they were at the top of my favorite games list.

#29 ·
I played about 20 minutes last night and got further in the Plug Man and Tornado Man levels. I tried Concrete Man again and I can't do it.

Hornet Man and Magma Man both have mini bosses during the level which are crap.

#31 ·
#32 ·
is that what you did after you came down to me? lol You should bring the game to the meet.

#33 ·
Yeah, we played for a couple hours once we got back here. It's a download game, so I can't easily bring it with me, plus for a group of people it probably wouldn't be that fun.

Today I got through Dr. Wily stages 1 and 2. The third stage gets pretty intense with spikes everywhere. Funness.

#34 ·
I downloaded the Endless Attack mode where you just try to keep playing random sets of screens and see how far you can get without dying. After every 30 screens you have to fight a boss. I kept dying on the first boss when I got to it because I have had such little life.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.