Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

merlin? car or bike?

3K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  mbv2001 
#1 · (Edited)

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
$24,000 for a one-seat car, err 3 wheeled bike, is kinda steep. If it were a 1/4 of that, it'd be sweet.

#4 ·
Personally I think they're pretty lame. It probably cost more than a bike, it is only a one seater(most bikes can carry two), it's no safer than a bike really, and I'm sure it's heavier and slower then a bike. The only reason I could understand someone wanting one of these for is if they had no balance and couldn't ride a bike or just had waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy too much money on their hands.

#10 ·
The Merlin is no more, Corbin motors went belly up last year, they never could get their electric car (sparrow - seen in Austin Powers movie) off the ground, and the merlin was a Vtwin cruiser that had one major flaw, it was a sexy looking ONE seater, the people who would want something like that, wants something to pick up chicks, and with the merlin you have no where to put them.

For a 3 wheel, get a T-Rex, that thing is sick.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.