Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,858 Posts
Will you be online all day tomorrow for the Virtual Christmas Dinner?

·
Registered
5,683 Posts
Currently in St Louis waiting for my connecting flight to Little Rock. Rest of the family is there, so... X-mas with the family and no internet (for my laptop). Enjoy your holidays folks.

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
I hope you guys get some good gifts, Merry Christmas!

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Merry Christmas everyone. I will be at home with the family. Hope all of you that are traveling have a safe trip and enjoy yourselves.

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
gonna be playing wii tomorrow night. passed on the PS3. hopefully g/f doesnt come snooping on EXD.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Not a n00b
6,519 Posts
Happy Chritsma-chanu-kwanza-ka to all and to all a good night! LOL. Santa's drunk as **** at my house tonight! Ha!

But seriously all you travelers have a safe trip and remember Christmas isn't about material things, It's about togetherness, Love and spending time with those you love.

·
Veni, Vidi, Velcro
10,969 Posts
I might be losing my Dad in the near future, so not so Merry for me. :(

Hope everyone's holidays are treating them well.

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Happy Chritsma-chanu-kwanza-ka to all and to all a good night! LOL. Santa's drunk as **** at my house tonight! Ha!

But seriously all you travelers have a safe trip and remember Christmas isn't about material things, It's about togetherness, Love and spending time with those you love.
Derek, are you ever not drunk? You know they have meetings for that. Happy Whatever Holiday you choose to all!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts