Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
What does your Elantra look like right now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Scary Super Mod
7,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah its been sitting for 6 years collecting dust in the garage.
looks just like it did in my cotm win.
now i've moved on to a jeep and still have the santa fe.
worst part is i have a bunch of rare mods and imposible to get parts.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Man, I thought you still drove it. I really love your car and if I didn't have an XD2 already, I might make you an offer for it.

I have lots of parts myself. I still have a factory sealed in box under the head unit bin, probably the only one in existence that's brand new factory sealed. When I ordered it several years ago from Hyundai, the person on the phone said that was their last one in stock. I never opened it.

So it's been six years since it was your daily driver?

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Bump.....lol still wasting away in the garage ( hangs head in shame)
hello to any of the old homies what's up?????
Songee, I missed this post! Long time no see! What do you have left of the car? I seriously would love to make you an offer on the entire car if I had the space. I LOVE your car. It was always one of my favorite.

I still have my XD and XD2 and love them both. I just upgraded the stereo in my XD2 and installed a power antenna. Next will be speakers as mine are still stock. I will probably do that in the next few months.

AND...I am about to do a mod that is without a doubt, the single most expensive mod you can do to a car...

...a car seat...

Yup. I have a daughter due to arrive around June 26th. Our first. I tried to come up with a name that worked with Hyundai or Elantra or XD but I couldn't figure it out. Ellie? Elle? Exdy? Hundi? lol. Still no name, but Ophelia is in the lead.

And I am still really into my cars. I look for others with low miles that I could buy stock and mod, but I have no space. I absolutely love these cars and don't want anything else. If I was rich I would have a fleet of them. lol. I am serious too.

I hope you are well. I still come on here a few times a week but somehow your post went under my radar.

·
Scary Super Mod
7,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Songee, I missed this post! Long time no see! What do you have left of the car? I seriously would love to make you an offer on the entire car if I had the space. I LOVE your car. It was always one of my favorite. every thing its just sitting has not moved in 9 years. thats my issue i could unload it for few hundred but with so many rare parts i would rather strip and sell parts. Thank you! she was my pride n joy now its my jeep.

I still have my XD and XD2 and love them both. I just upgraded the stereo in my XD2 and installed a power antenna. Next will be speakers as mine are still stock. I will probably do that in the next few months. nice keep the moding alive....

AND...I am about to do a mod that is without a doubt, the single most expensive mod you can do to a car...

...a car seat... yup i know that feeling mine turned 4 in dec!

Yup. I have a daughter due to arrive around June 26th. Our first. I tried to come up with a name that worked with Hyundai or Elantra or XD but I couldn't figure it out. Ellie? Elle? Exdy? Hundi? lol. Still no name, but Ophelia is in the lead.

And I am still really into my cars. I look for others with low miles that I could buy stock and mod, but I have no space. I absolutely love these cars and don't want anything else. If I was rich I would have a fleet of them. lol. I am serious too.

I hope you are well. I still come on here a few times a week but somehow your post went under my radar. it happens and its all good my friend

1 - 12 of 12 Posts