Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if these would fit:

15" OZ racing wheels taken from a 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer with 12,000 miles.The bolt pattern is 4 lug,4 1/2"pcd with a 46mm offset.

I know the bolt patter will fit but it seems everyone else is running between 38mm - 42mm offset.

·
Registered
880 Posts
wdsfr said:
Does anyone know if these would fit:

15" OZ racing wheels taken from a 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer with 12,000 miles.The bolt pattern is 4 lug,4 1/2"pcd with a 46mm offset.

I know the bolt patter will fit but it seems everyone else is running between 38mm - 42mm offset.
BAM

and

BAM

and before anybody else says it
is your friend

·
Registered
883 Posts
You know what, I've heard different stories on what the offset of the stock 15" GT alloys really are. I took mine off and on the back read 6 15 46. Now from my unknowing eye, I would have guessed that meant 6" wide, 15" diameter, and 46 mm offset. If not, then what?

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
Sounds about right to me but remember tht stock offset will not work if you are getting a rim wider than 6". And most 17"s are going to be 7" wide.

·
Calf...Ankles...Cankles!!
12,676 Posts
yevRPS said:
ok. did the search, found this. just seeing if there was a definative answer on whether or not the tib calipers will fit behind these wheels. he said there was like 1/16th of clearance. anyone know???

·
Member #23 in the weeds.
1,952 Posts
They do fit. I can take a picture later tonight to show how close the clearance is. It's verrrry close but there is no rubbing. I'd only use them for drag, though. The offset sets them in too far and the narrower tire doesn't allow for great handling. I think I might just sell two of mine. :)

·
12,676 Posts
what about a 205/55/15 tire?

·
12,676 Posts
Thats what im running on my GT wheels. someone on another board thinks it may be able to hold a 225...doesnt sound right. as long as i wont suffer handling ill be happy

·
12,676 Posts
they have 195/60s on now, so i dont think theyll be more than 6". maybe 6.5, but i doubt it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts