Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Just the facts please ...
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got an IPod Touch for Christmas and was surfing some sites while listening to my Daft Punk collection, and yes I'm showing off my new toy ... anyway, I tried XD an it was bad. Is there a mobile URL? To see what I'm talking about go to comcast.net, then go to m.comcast.net ... that's the mobile version of its main site.

So ... most modern versions of forum software have a mobile version of the site, usually through CSS which uses a special style sheet for mobile applications. Is there one here?

·
Where's My Boomstick?
5,486 Posts
I thought the whole point of the Ipod Touch/Phone was that you could view normal websites, normally...

·
Blue RD2
635 Posts
^^yea i view boards normally on my touch. thats why i have it.....

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
exd shows up good on my instinct, ur touch has full html browsing but i know what ur talking about. i dont think theres a exd mobile.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
just "about 100%" james? you sound pretty "definitely 100%" sure

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
bmxdad, like I said, I won't be making a mobile version of EXD, however, you might want to try to view the website in Archive Mode. You can get to it by going to this URL:

http://www.elantraxd.com/forums/archive/index.php

Just double checking it, it's a bit strange. On Safari from my computer it puts the posts in Newest to Oldest order, but on Safari on my iPhone it puts the posts in Oldest to Newest order. This means that when you select a certain forum you'll see the first posts of that section from 2004. To remedy this just click the small PDA link that shows up in the top left corner of the page. That seems to reorder it correctly (Newest to Oldest).

Let me know guys. bmxdad, I hope this is an acceptable solution for you.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
You Listen to Daft Punk Too. Nice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts