Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
TAKE IT ALL FOR $75 +shipping US or CANADA! ($60 picked up/delivered for u local guys!)

KDM clear front corner lights, nite shades tinted. on ebay NEW PRICE STILL OBO AS WELL!!
self explanitory.
$15 shipped. bulbs included was $20

OEM hood deflector for XD. on ebay NEW PRICE STILL OBO AS WELL!!
good condition, a few scratches on the bottom (hood) surface from me not using the rubber bumpers when it was on my car.
unsure if it fits XD2
$18 + shipping was $25

OEM tail lights, no lenses NEW PRICE STILL OBO AS WELL!!
Pre drilled for LEDs... i removed the wiring back when i was going to use them. no longer using it, and it can be rewired/soldered as neg and pos leads are still marked. both left and right. perfect if you have the tinted covers.
$20 + shipping was $30

Pair of 35w Ballasts. worked when pulled off the XD. will include H7 HID bulbs at 5000k if i can locate them for an additional $10
Ballasts: $30 shipped US
$25+Shipping CAN.

23mm Energy Suspension sway bar bushings and EXD silver window vinyls will be added for free for anyone who orders the whole lot!

·
Not a n00b
6,519 Posts
shipping on the accord CAI to 17066. ready to send money like right now.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
shipping on the accord CAI to 17066. ready to send money like right now.
sorry, i got a PM sent to me about 3 hours before it says you posted. if that falls through i'll PM you. you're next in line. USPS quote is saying $11, just FYI. UPS for whatever reason was telling me $35!!!!

accord CAI and AEM filter pending payment.

EDIT
Accord CAI and AEM Dryflow SOLD.

·
Sole USA XD in Holland
1,207 Posts
^^^that stops bugs from hitting the weindshield??
jep, will cause the wind to go up a lil bit and the bugs to fly over your windshield instead of smashing straight into it

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
still got the cai?
i only have the Tib V6 CAI which will not fit the XD, but the upper pipe is enough for an SRI. i do not ahve a filter for it though.

hey man, stil got the hood deflector? im tired of having 10f*king million bugs on my shield.
yes, still have it.... but i think shipping to hollan is going to be killer! might be better off buying it online from an OEM parts distributor :(

Updated sold items

·
Member #23 in the weeds.
1,952 Posts
What's the diameter of the intake? I might be able to help out to get that V6 intake sold since I have a 3" filter.

NVM....I just read that it is 3". If KrO!Dy is interested in your intake......I have a slightly used ractive superflow cone filter with the velocity stack. It measures 5 3/4" at the base, 5" at the end and 5" long. I'll even freshly oil it. Sorry for the hijack.:redface: Just trying to help get moonlite5hadow's V6 intake sold and my filter.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
all you would need is the upper pipe, and a coupler/clamps (i think i still have the ones i used... almost 80% positive), which i would give with the pipe.

·
Sole USA XD in Holland
1,207 Posts
i only have the Tib V6 CAI which will not fit the XD, but the upper pipe is enough for an SRI. i do not ahve a filter for it though.

yes, still have it.... but i think shipping to hollan is going to be killer! might be better off buying it online from an OEM parts distributor :(

Updated sold items
cant get it here im afraid. Only trough the dealer.. but ill keep looking then.

thxs

1 - 20 of 69 Posts