Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this in N/A as well as it might pertain to booth worlds depending on the results. Mods move or delete as you see fit.

And here is the good news.

TC aka Nextgen might finally be caving to the constant requests that he leave those V6 guys alone for a while and make some goods for the 4banging crooked H's. Go over and visit and show your interest and support if you want the man who has helped make some of the fastest V6 tibs start working his magic on the Beta II. Nextgen Beta II project interest

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Even better for you Ford, he's in Florida. If someone in that wang of a state left their car with TC I bet that air=scam im might actually be usefull.

·
Registered
687 Posts
thats true your mad close to were tc is hell Ive been thinking of driving down

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I win the lottery I'll be shipping my car to Florida for a couple months of tuning by the master TC himself.

·
Registered
3,151 Posts
blah that wang of a state. I talked to TC like 6 months ago about my car and he simply said he wasn't ready for any 4cyl projects. But i'll go over and see him next week and see if i can't leave my motor with him for some extensive reworking.

maybe i will hit that 180 n/a mark

shawn :)

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
From his post on NT.com I think he already has a couple complete beta II engines. He had talked about headwork and a cam in addition to a better flowing IM. But even if he has a couple engines a complete car would probably make things a bit easier. Hopefully he can keep the V6 crowd happy with their new Stage 4 IM for a while and start the 4 banger projects.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts