Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why are there several buy it nows on ebay for motegi mr7s for prices like 300 bucks or less for a set of 4 brand new? seems WAY too cheap to me, but there are lots of them... from rim1.com apparently. anyone know what the going price for a set of 17 inch motegi mr7s is?

thanks in advance!

·
19 second madman
2,506 Posts
well, try to find the company with the best feedback then. when I got my set for the accord, they were like $150 each, but I guess that was 2 years ago. maybe they arent as proud of them as they used to be

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Well, I think they can sell them for so cheap because they sell THOUSANDS of them a year. I'd say 1 outta every 10 Hyundai with aftermarket wheels have MR7's on them. And that is just Hyundais, there are countless more Hondas, Nissans, Toyotas, etc with them as well. That could be part of it.

They look to be about $130 each on this site:

http://www.1010tires.com/wheel.asp?wheelbrand=Motegi&wheelmodel=MR7

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Countersteer forever
2,962 Posts
MR7's are cheap wheels anyway. You can get some pretty good deals on them from some of the online stores... not quite that good, but still the price doesn't surprise me. But it might be worth the risk of buying from ebay for that price.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
this guy has like 5 thousand feed back and like 99.8% positive, so uh, i think i'm definately going to get a set :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts