Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Girl
2,894 Posts
Wal-mart & Mickey D's that is what the world is coming to. I don't know about up North but here in Florida there is a lot of wal-marts. Mcdonalds up north may have a movie rental place but the Wal-marts down here have the following: (no joke)
-Eye glass store
-H&R Block
-Mcdonalds or Blimpy Subs
-Hair Salon
-Pharmacy
-Banks
-Tire Service
& I have also heard that they have been experimenting in selling used cars......you though Mcdonalds was bad. I think Wal-mart will be the next Mall of millennium!!

ok i am done

·
Registered
389 Posts
Jlivan said:
Wal-mart & Mickey D's that is what the world is coming to. I don't know about up North but here in Florida there is a lot of wal-marts. Mcdonalds up north may have a movie rental place but the Wal-marts down here have the following: (no joke)
-Eye glass store
-H&R Block
-Mcdonalds or Blimpy Subs
-Hair Salon
-Pharmacy
-Banks
-Tire Service
& I have also heard that they have been experimenting in selling used cars......you though Mcdonalds was bad. I think Wal-mart will be the next Mall of millennium!!

ok i am done
Yeah all the Super Wal-Marts in Central Ohio have all those things. The few regulars Wal-Marts all have the eye glass store, Pharmacy, Tire Service, and either have a McDonalds or one of there own snack bar.

·
Registered
276 Posts
and the best thing about these stores is that there are about 50 check out lines, and only 10% open at any given time :)

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
CaseyGT2001 said:
Walmart is the Anti-Christ!
Starbucks and Mcdonalds sit to either side of the throne.
eeeeeeooooooooookaaaaayyyyy???!!?? lol casey put the carb free extra skim lo fat no cholesterol anti cellulite triple light skinni mini extra thin double short el non grande latte cappucino spritzer down!! easy now . . . lol :nosthumbs

1 - 14 of 14 Posts