Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

Thoughts on Mr. Clean Car Wash:

• Used it and loved it.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Used it and liked it.

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Used it buts its nothing special.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Haven't used it but will give it a try.

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • The car cleaner I use right now works great, so why change it?

Votes: 1 7.7%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've used this product with a little skepticism at first, but I am extremely impressed with how well it really works.

I thought I'd get an idea of what other car owners feel about this stuff.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I've used it about 10 times so far, first three worked GREAT. After that, I'll be honest, I had to go back and wash the car again by hand, it wasn't worth the water I wasted on it. :p

·
Too much time spent here.
1,258 Posts
I bought it after I posted about it in the old forum. I liked it for when I just wanted a quick clean, but with all that goes on I usually can't wash my car till late evening, then it just doesn't dry at all in the dark. So for now I've gone back to washing and drying normally.

Plus after first use I stored it back in the box, and the soap leaked of the unit.

·
Registered
851 Posts
David, did you change the filter after those first three washes? Three washes is what I've heard the first filter is good for and that's it. The life of the filter depends on how bad your water is of course.

·
Registered
499 Posts
Yeah, you gotta change the filter regularly. I've read good reviews on this thing on other message boards but I never used it myself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.