Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Great customer service, great product, wrong product?

I bought the upper strut bar from Mussa and had a problem with fitment and rubbing. However, a couple simple mods and it was taken care of. They listened to their customers and it is now FIXED. it comes the way it should be. They responded swiftly and decisively about the issue, even offered me a discount next time I get something from them. I WILL be a repeat customer! :bling:

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
I was part of the group buy for the front strut bar, I received the bar within a week of mailing the MO to them. I bought the type b, fitment so far looks good. I would recommend them also.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I just got back from picking up my strut bar at Mussa. Price was great, fittment was perfect and everyone over there was extremely nice. I'll definitely buying more things from them.

Thanks Adam!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Josh K said:
I just got back from picking up my strut bar at Mussa. Price was great, fittment was perfect and everyone over there was extremely nice. I'll definitely buying more things from them.

Thanks Adam!
Thank you ...

·
Buffalo's Finest
90 Posts
excellent company to deal with, Type B strut tower bar looks awesome

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
i want to buy a strut bar from musaa but you guys dont carry 04 items :( or maybe i just cant find them

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
hmm ok someone told me they wouldnt work thanks for the info

1 - 13 of 13 Posts