Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here is some pics of my new Suburban, it is a replacement for my '97.

2004 Suburban LT 2wd, 2nd row buckets, fully loaded with DVD and Sunroof.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
*Updated pics*

Attachments

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
very nice man

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KeWLKaT said:
Sweet wheels and a LOAD of options on that gas chugging monster!

how much that thing weigh?
Right at about 5300 lbs. Rims were not what I was looking for, but they were a deal I could not pass up. I just got them yesterday because the original tires were shot.

This is my wife's car, since she is not a "soccer mom" as she puts it and she does not do the van thing - so with 3 kids at home, this is about our only option. This is our 2nd burb, and the only thing that the wife would even consider.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
i really like the stickers on the rear window

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well the rims are really not my style, but it was a deal I could not pass up since she needed tires anyways. I ended up getting the rims (American Racing 20x8.5), wrapped in Goodyear Wrangler H/P 275/60/R20, lifetime balance and rotation, and road hazard warranty for $1000. The tires are used but only have 5,000 miles on them.

Oh, in case you can't see all of them. The stickers on the rear window are #3, #8, and the center one is a Georgia Bulldawg.

·
Banned
11,228 Posts
Once you own a Suburban, nothing else will ever do. Nice truck!

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BobMs_wht2k2 said:
Once you own a Suburban, nothing else will ever do. Nice truck!
You evidently know my wife.

·
EVERYONE LOVES HYPNOTOAD!
1,361 Posts
It's so funny that she said "I'm not a soccer mom, so no van", there are WAY more suvs now at the soccer fields then mini-vans. Suv's (and deff the suburban) are the first choice of the soccer mom crowd now, cause vans arn't cool and tough like the 5 -15 mpg SUV.

That is a nice looking 'burb, the rims look good, now c-notch it and drop that sucker.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts