1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Blown GK
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thought I'd put up some pics.

2003 Tiburon GT V6 Supercharged.
NOLOGY, Rotora Brakes, AEM, Mussa Exhaust, ALT 18" wheels, Dunlop tires,
RRM rear bar, RRM Front bar (sitting on my tool box), painted interior, Eibach Pro-kit......and lastly... Full GT wibe body kit from Zefiro. 1st installed in the US. Shaved trunk hatch, shaved antenna.....

Special thanks to Jesse Sr. @ Fleet Color(www.fleetcolor.com) for the installation and paint.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
That wing is almost as big as my... I don't know what, but it's large. It doesn't look bad though, like most huge wings. I love the kit work, looks great. Nice car. Overall I give you a 9 out of 10 jealousy points. (there is no such thing as a perfect 10).

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
On anything else I would say "take about 2 feet off the wing and your good", but to say anything bad about that car makes ME look stupid!

·
Blown GK
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I really thought the spoiler was too high and out of place untill it went on with the kit. the pics make it look really big...its level with the roof line and...IMO..flows with the car...

I mean..everything on the car is from Zefiro :D

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,531 Posts
Nice car, I like the way you had the carbon hood painted to match the flow of the roof line.

·
Countersteer forever
2,962 Posts
I gotta give you props too. It looks really nice, and really stands out from the croud. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts