Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a 'special promotion' offer in the mail from my dealer today... They want me to trade in the Elantra on any 04 Hyundai, while keeping my payments the same and no money down @ 0%... I have to admit, it's kinda tempting to go and try out some of the new 04s. I know it'll just add more years 'till I don't have a car payment, but it'll be a new car again... I really love my car though... yet it's still tempting. New cars are like drugs to me. Driving around the Fiance's 04 Santa Fe just makes me envious that my car isn't new anymore (2002). Since she has an 04 Santa Fe, and my uncle has an 04 Sonata, if I were to change I'd either go TIB or XG. Don't take me wrong, I'm not being disloyal to the Elantra, but the V6s are starting to beckon me to them.

ahh. I'm just wrambling, I prob. wouldn't do anything... but probably is not definately....

·
Countersteer forever
2,962 Posts
From what I've heard, usually when they say that you're payment will stay the same, it isn't actually true. [buyer beware] heheh

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
classic ploy. yeah, a real promotion i'm sure. the catch is, it's always easy to finance a new car and keep payments at or close to what they are now. the real question is for how long. i've heard of variations of this "promotion" where owners receive a notice from their dealer saying they have a severe shortage of good used cars to sell, and would they consider trading in their car for a new one. yeah right. just another tactic to get you into the showroom, even if it's only to ask quesitons. getting you into that showroom is what they want.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Yep. Correct and correct. Sorry Mike, looks like there won't be a new car for you. Plus, you are on the Hyundai Customs page and that means if you try to get rid of your car me and some of the other guys will have to come out there and beat you up, haha.

I do know what you mean about wanting a new car though (after driving in my girlfriends Vibe and a Highlander that some guy at work got). It just feels like everyone else is getting a new car all the time and you (I) are the only one without them.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea, I didn't sincerely think I would be getting a new car. If I did, it would have to be in addition to the XD, not a replacement. They just caugt me at a bad time, right after I got the estimate to repair my car from it's encounter with the Garbage Truck's falling debris ($762.51). That's all. You guys don't need to worry, me (and my car) will be staying right here. I've got 122000 more miles 'till my car and I go seperate ways.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts