Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Pimp/Hustla
213 Posts
Just stopping in to chuckle over you posting a picture of your girlfriend's....vibe.

"What's your girlfriend's vibe use, C or D batteries?"
"12 Volt."
"Yikes."

·
Registered
52 Posts
i'll be the first to admit that it's no enthusiast car...but if it uses 12V batteries, then i'll make the comment that an elantra would be the equivalent of AAA batteries. Maybe even a watch battery.

:nono:

:tongue:

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
To each his own...If you like it then congrats! It could always be worse.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
ghyuck... when's Pontiac gonna stop putting horrid wheels on their cars?

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Large Member
3,538 Posts
I looked at the vibe, but I don't think they offered leather seats, and the cost was much higher than a comparably equiped Elantra GT.

That one looks like the non-GT. That's the 130 hp 1.8L engine, right?

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
The new Malibu is all different the old ones were shitty but the new redesigned model is alot better. I meant worse like a Yugo or a Daewoo!

·
Pimp/Hustla
213 Posts
baboon said:
i'll be the first to admit that it's no enthusiast car...but if it uses 12V batteries, then i'll make the comment that an elantra would be the equivalent of AAA batteries. Maybe even a watch battery.

:nono:

:tongue:
Uh, dude, I think you missed the joke.

·
Registered
52 Posts
TheWickedestOne said:
Uh, dude, I think you missed the joke.
i miss a lot of things...like my hair.

i still don't get the joke, but that's cool. a lot of people at work howl over dilbert too, and i don't see the attraction to some nerd with a tie boner.

i'll just go now...but thanks for clarifying.

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
lol, does she keep it clean? i have a friend with a white pontiac vibe. its all dirty and eww. she needs some wheels on that sucker lol but living in fairfax you guys prob cant afford many mods

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
After driving her car 3 hours to Lynchburg and 3 hours back I can safely say that the seats are 10 times more comfortable than the seats in our Elantras. Usually my back starts to hurt after driving my car for an hour, I always thought it was my back, but now I'm not so sure, I wasn't feeling any pain at all. Very impressed.

Her lack of mods has nothing to do with not having money, it's not wanting to do mods.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
38 Posts
I think VIBE is the only car worth buying from pontiac (or from GM even, except corvettes and new generation cadilacs). After all it's got toyota engine and I'm sure most of toyota quality (matrix). With GM card ernings to use, I would consider vibe if I ever have to purchase a new car. Unfortunately, I almost never buy a new car. Too much money need to be spent.

YJ

1 - 17 of 17 Posts