Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after 1.5 weeks, I'm slightly back in the swing of things. I just needed sometime to clear my head. A LOT of stuff has been happening in my personal life, that made me feel like not going on anymore. I never thought I would say that, especially when I used to make fun of people who wanted to end their life. I don't want to end my life, but it just seemed like too much bullsh*t to put up with(still does, but I'm not gonna do anything, so don't worry). It came to the point where I didn't even want to get out of bed in the morning. I still have no desire to goto work, work on my car, basically anything. I dunno, feelings and emotions are really some haggard wack a$$ sh*t.
Thanks for listening. Lemme get back to racking my post numbers up ;)

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
i would recommend seeing someone about it. no joke at all. doesn't matter if it's serious depression or not, sometimes a therapist can work wonders... and if you have health insurance, mental health is probably included in it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yeah I know its hard when life sucks a$$ and things get messed up, but u know what the best thing to do is try to focus on something else, something that makes you feel good.. I know its hard but it can be a very rewarding and fullfilling feeling afterwards :)

·
Hyundai Dealer
811 Posts
Hang in there bro. Mayb e u should find someone to talk to? It would be good for you

·
scared like cheese
1,083 Posts
southpawboston said:
i would recommend seeing someone about it. no joke at all. doesn't matter if it's serious depression or not, sometimes a therapist can work wonders... and if you have health insurance, mental health is probably included in it.
If your insurnace will cover it DO IT. Don't think that going to talk to someone makes you less of a man of a failure or any of that bs. If you cut your arm off you'd go to the emergency room so if your head is all f$%@# right now with everything that you have going on take your brain to the doc. You might think that talking about it will only make you think about it more making it worse, which is true is the very short term, but it will help in the long run. I have seen a therapist in the past, not sure if it helped at the time but it didn't make thing worse and my mother is a psych nurse so I do speak with some knowledge. And to finish a little saying that I really like, Stop worrying/stressing because either you can't do anything to make the situation better and you should then stop worrying about it and just cope with what is inevitable or you can do something to make it better, in which case stop worrying and do what needs to be done.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Been there, done that...took a long time to get back to my usual self - and I mean a LONG time. If you don't have a few friends to talk to it's really difficult. But feel free to express your situation here - you know we will do the best to help you out.

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SuperGLS said:
You should just come up to Mason and walk around looking at the good looking girls, that should make you feel better, haha. This new EXD should help.
James,
Does your girlfriend have any single friends? :D

·
Registered
149 Posts
dude women are trouble just have fun, I fight with my fucking wife every day she always has to be right :pain10: just :jerkit: :D

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can't really get into it here for some reasons, but, it's not all girl problems.
I HATE my current job. The people, the enviroment, the commute, everything. The only thing keeping me there is the money, which is GREAT for someone without a college education. Can you imagine sitting somewhere for 8 hours a day and hearing the same song constantly on repeat all day long while the little gay guy sings along with his broken english? Seriously, this dude picks one song for every 4 months and loops it every day, all day. Currently is Evanescense 'My Immortal.' Then you have a Bible thumping Christian who is constantly preaching to everyone. Get this, he blames my severe allergies that I get this time of year on my sins :rolleyes: He says if I give my life to God, I'll be healed. He also says I'll never have a good life as long as I listen to rock music :eek:
As soon as I get money to mod my car with SOMETHING comes up out of the blue. I was supposed to have my wheels, and tint, and my damn in dash dvd/monitor by now, but........nada due to unexpected things.
Girls...............whole can of worms right there. The girl I was talking to, who I posted about before, who was way cool and way pretty, said she wants to concentrate on her school right now. I'm trying to show this other girl the light about a dude she's with, but like it is with everyone, you just don't listen to people, you have experience it on your own. I don't want her to get hurt, but she's not listening, so it's so obvious where that is headed.
I met this girl in PepBoys, she works there. Way cute, and talkative. I went out with her this past Saturday night to some spanish club. Here is where it gets weird. She is so chatty on the phone and at work, yet she barley spoke when we went out. We danced a lot, and she did the spanish dirty dancing deal with me, but barely spoke. She then says it's because she feels more comfortable talking in spanish......well....I don't speak spanish :mad: Why the f*ck did you go out with me, if you don't like speaking english :confused:
Other crap too has been bothering me a lot too. The above was just some,lol.
Anyways, if anybody in the mid atlantic region has a girl they know, who is single, and likes to use english as their main communication faucet, point her in my way :bowdown:

·
Registered
52 Posts
that work story sounds a lot like the fugly i had to deal with months ago. don't worry man...work is just that...work. you aren't tied to the job, so look for another. the one you have now isn't a once-in-a-lifetime gig, and there are other jobs out there.

the more you try to find a girl, the more likely you are to get hurt or to settle for something that just isn't right. do things that interest you, and before you know it, you'll meet someone that you have common interests with.

guy...you've hung out with kurt angle. i mean come on...how many people really get to do that? :confused:

i don't know all the details, so i can't give any specific advice. pm if you are looking for advice and don't want to share it with the board.

cheers bud.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts