·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
headed out to md motorsports for a little more tune action tonight

my previous best e.t. was a 13.50 @ 101.40 with a 2.001 60'

here are my new best times

i picked up 6/10's and almost 8 mph!

keep in mind, my 60' actually dropped by.07 , last weeks passes were with the nitto's at 35psi with no spin, this week i had them at 17 psi and they were getting blowed off

i figure once i get the suspension set up, 1.8's will be no problem, maybe even 1.70's, which should drop me about .4. to.6 in the 1/4

also, here are my new dyno graphs, this is the original from ken and brandon at modular depot, the first is when i first went in, after the first tune i picked up 36 hp and 29 lbs of torque,

after the final tune with injectors and some exhaust, and a fan, the car picked up 78 hp and 62 lbs of torque, not too bad, the a/f is straight as an arrow and dead on where ken was trying to put it.

i cannot say again, after all the bad experiences i've had (won't mention names), that i can go somewhere at a fair price, and get quality work, the first time around, i would highly recommend the guys at MD here in cincinnati, i will not hesitate to run their colors as soon as they can get me some!

keep in mind, these guys are running the fastest n/a 2v in the country!

heres the first and final graph

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats not completely true, in the series i run in their is a "drag radial" class, the top guys are running low 9's to high 8's on DR's!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.