Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Hero
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeh, well it had to be cut down and reversed, but it works. And it is real C/F. $45 off Ebay. the ones they were selling for the Civics and Accords that were like this one didn't look like they had enough bend off the tb to fit.

·
Registered
16 Posts
XDGT03 said:
Yeh, well it had to be cut down and reversed, but it works. And it is real C/F. $45 off Ebay. the ones they were selling for the Civics and Accords that were like this one didn't look like they had enough bend off the tb to fit.
How's the engine response? I installed a 3" short ram and, while the torque is definitely up, the response from 1000 - 2500 RPM seems a little lackluster. I'm still happy with the mod though. Once I hit 3000 it starts pulling pretty good.

Curtis

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
schilcur said:
How's the engine response? I installed a 3" short ram and, while the torque is definitely up, the response from 1000 - 2500 RPM seems a little lackluster. I'm still happy with the mod though. Once I hit 3000 it starts pulling pretty good.

Curtis
Mine does the same thing. All I have to do to make mine fun right is turn the A/C off. Seriously... when it's on, I have no power until 2 grand.

·
Rebuilding the XD
6,253 Posts
same with mine only after 2500 or so it starts to pull

·
Registered
732 Posts
I don't think that will fit on a '04 b/c of the MAF.

·
Super Hero
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
there was no prelude sir!!!! oops....
huh?

As far as throttle response, with all the things I have done to my car, a slight drop in throttle response would not be noticeable to me. I think it looks good and fits fine and at this point that's all I'm worried about.

·
Registered
130 Posts
lol, what a n00b! j/k j/k , its a Short Ram Intake off a Prelude....not a prelude SiR. but i mean seriously, if that engine bay doesn't look familiar to you...your in the wrong forum board.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts