Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
So have you decided which turbo you are going to use?

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yup
Tim's (speedfactor), I havent decided if I want to go with basic or extreme yet. If I get basic I will be putting 200-220 to the ground and then can get new injectors with SAFC and a boost controler and be making around 300 with proper engine work, but if I get extreme I could eventually get a standalone and exceed 300-400-500whp!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i talked to him he's taking a brake for a month or so and i wont be able to get a turbo until next year or so.. so its all good!

some update

Well, I got my intake and it was completely different from the one that I bought, so I emailed the seller and waiting for him to reply and send me a new intake. BUt I still decided to install it, just for the hell of it, and cuz I was bored today. It's also not a true CAI bacause my filter is inside of engine bay and right next to the tranny... :(

·
Backstage at RAW 7.19.04
197 Posts
OdessitPashka said:
yup, but i want my filter to be inside of the fender well! i will be gettin more cold air then!
I suggest the AEM intake. I had one in my 2K Elantra, and the 2K1 Tib, and the AEM is by far the best intake available for the setup.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts