Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Forced Induction Junkie
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone, just wanted to let some people in the southeast know about the National Speed KDM Meet going on August 7, 2010 at their shop in Wilmington, NC. Hope to see some XD's beside myself out there representing.

The original post is on NT @ http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179518

I'm personally trying to get my car back together before the meet. Hope to see some of yall out there!

·
Lord of Chaos
781 Posts
Wish I could've been there...since my friend lives in Wilmington and all...Take lots of pics and videos!!

·
Forced Induction Junkie
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think 3 people showed up to that meet not including me. I was going but Mom forgot the keys to the beach house so I had to take them to her. In this case King crab was > a meet with just 3 people

·
Lord of Chaos
781 Posts
Un freakin beleivable....
I thought alot more people were going to go? What the hell happened!!?? Did all of you have emergencies/things to do? Or did anyone just change their mind last minute?
Did anyone take pics anyways?
TSmooth...did you finish the project?
Wanna come to PA? lol

·
Lord of Chaos
781 Posts
some dude rented an airport!!?? where/when the heck was that?? I would've been there for sure! (if i wasn't over here anyways)...Could've done a top speed run...lol (prolly would've needed 20 miles to do it in my hyundai though)

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Lord of Chaos
781 Posts
heck yea! 20 cars was great! so no one that wnet to this meet took any pics? or were they all from NT?
@songee: don't forget...i got the custom exhaust and LEDs...so i have an extra 200whp...so i only need 20 miles compared to the stock elantras...lol

·
Forced Induction Junkie
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nah I haven't finish my car yet, still waiting on the machine shop. I still have a lot of fabrication to do on the engine and car before I even think about putting the engine in.

Things like this keep me from wanting to host a meet here in NC. Seems like if you want to go to a good hyundai meet you gotta head up north.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts