Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Forced Induction Junkie
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I will be holding a NC Meet at the shop on June 18th, 2011. The dyno will be open for runs 3 pulls for $40 without wideband and $50 with. Also, Larry from Tools for Taste will be on the grill throwin' down. Come out and join us! 2pm to Whenever

·
Lord of Chaos
781 Posts
SHAWEET!!...maybe we could produce a turbo kit for the new sonata? lol..jk, jk...

Sounds like fun. Not sure what I'll be doing in June, but if I have the time, I'm in.

·
Forced Induction Junkie
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
June 18th Food and Shop set. Come on everyone over a month away to plan. Let get a nice showing

·
Forced Induction Junkie
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Super!!!

·
Forced Induction Junkie
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bring the sonata! its welcome too!

·
Lord of Chaos
781 Posts
I don't have much of a choice...lol, but thanks for the welcome! Hopefully I'll have some good mods done...still working on a true CAI...since I only have a SRI as a temporary setup. Looking at getting some tint, and to get my sub/amp hooked up too. Would be nice to drive down there...get a great tank of gas too!

·
Lord of Chaos
781 Posts
Guess it'll be a quiet day on the 18th?

Maybe I should pick up a NOS kit too...lol...then I could have the power when i want it...and blow my engine sooner!! Woo hoo!

·
Forced Induction Junkie
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bring it on. Nitrous installation is not a problem!

·
Forced Induction Junkie
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Also, I will be testing my new I4 Turbo kit on my Blue Beast chassis. Looking to make some really impressive numbers. Be there to witness first hand!

·
Lord of Chaos
781 Posts
If any HDs are showing up, please me know in advance, I may bring some of the items I have for sale there so you can see them first hand. Sorry for thread jacking

·
Lord of Chaos
781 Posts
Sorry I let you guys down by not having the boosted HD there...I really miss it. If I get my job overseas, maybe I'll have Tom build a custom kit for the sonata? (It's better/cheaper to go custom than to build off the turbo model...) lol...jk jk...need to leave the sonata the way it is. Although...I really would like an exhaust...

I was considering a QTP exhaust cutout, so I could put it back to stock while driving "normal"

Don't think I'll be doing the dyno on a stock car...would've been nice for the elantra though. **Sigh**

1 - 20 of 28 Posts