·
Registered
589 Posts
I really don't like that one. To me that's just wrong. ):

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #926
RE the fish - those are the invasive Asian Carp that are infesting the Illinois River. There is a bounty on them, as they are destroying most of the local species and threaten to enter the Great Lakes. It's a big deal around here. They jump out of the water when disturbed, and many boaters and jet-skiers have been injured from them. Check out some other Youtube videos for Asian Carp.

·
Premium Member
9,901 Posts
the fish one, it being a problem n all i guess its ok, but just slicing fish up to slice em seems wrong. BUT... that looks like so much fun at the same time, moral or not.. and falling on one of their makeshift weapons seems like a possability i wouldnt want while skiing at speed either. but i still enjoyed the vid, the nets were genious, and that way you can actually collect the fish, not just slice n dice.

the car vid was pretty awesome, and SURPRISINGLY.. i thought the stooges looked pretty funny! which im kinda shocked by heh

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Will Sasso got fat again.

An old one I know, but I have been seeing this show on Sprout, what my four year old watches, and it made me remember this video.

This is the censored one, so it is work safe and also because it is pretty vulgar to go on here uncensored.

If you want the uncensored one it is here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoCLFUQEStI

·
Banned
2,532 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
At least the guy got out of the truck in time. But that just sucks..

·
COD Pro
647 Posts

·
COD Pro
647 Posts
That is getting added to my sig.
I made it to someones sig, My life is now complete. :D :redface::redface::redface::redface::redface::redface:

921 - 940 of 1031 Posts