Hyundai Elantra Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone, this is Jared. I'm down here in Florida working for Disney right now, and looking forward to meeting a bunch of you.

I want to take the rest of the stock airbox out of my car, and try to utilize the remaining section of intake piping I have (forgot a critical piece at home...oops) but due to the regulations Disney has, I can't work on my car outside my apartment.

I'm wondering if anyone would be free to lend me some space and a hand working on these small items (It's never fun to work on the car alone) on Friday morning/afternoon or Thursday evening. I have most of the tools I need (gotta grab a spare hacksaw) and also, If you like shopping at Harbor Freight, I can get you a 20% discount on anything they have at the Orlando store. (Worked in one up north)

Thanks a lot everybody, I look forward to meeting you.

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
Jared,

Got no problem helping you out!!! It's real easy to get to my house too.

I'm taking a Vacation Day on Friday, can you be at my house around 3 p.m., or do you need to do this a little earlier, say around 1:30 p.m.

I've got all the tools, spare piping, jack w/stands, and 4 Elantras behind me, so we can do this real quick, like 20-30 min.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Earlier would be preferable, but later works as well, whatever is best for you.

Thank you very much, All I need are directions than.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you very much for your help today, I love how my car sounds and feels with the cold air intake installed. It's like driving a completely different car...to me at least.

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
No problem, it was my pleasure. Like I told you, I pretty much look for any opportunity to get my hands dirty on a car (except I wore gloves today :D ).

You'll notice a few improvements over the short ram you had on there. And around here at night, since it's been getting down in the 40s and 50s, you'll see an even bigger improvement over the day time.

Glad I could help, and look forward to helping you out more while you are down here for the College Program.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, there was definitely a lot more power tonight...I had the tires chirping as i pulled out of a tollbooth...I like it...I think I'll be addicted to modding soon. Now where's that tax return...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts