Hyundai Elantra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Sorry to hear that. I hope you are doing better. You deserve better.

I LOVE those wheels. Normally, I don't like black on black, but that looks great. I would say that maybe you should paint the calipers something with a high contrast like the neon green I see on Subaru's or a bright yellow. Your car looks great though.

What's next?

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
howdy I personally love the black on my girl, next is a massive big upgrade to her brakes.

These I plan to upgrade on her

View attachment 54645

That’s all for brakes it’s a
Powerstop Z23 Evolution Sport Brake Upgrade Kit with Powder Coated Calipers.

Future Upgrades when possible,
  • Professional Cut and Polish on the 7th July
  • front fibreglass front bumper VIS Racing Cyber front bumper $438 which includes shipping
  • New Spoiler just comes
Down to if they ship to Australia
  • Back bumper from VIS Racing $305 plus shipping
  • Then it’s just the usual servicing shit timing belt etc
  • was planing to do headers but no luck so I’m not gonna do anything under the hood wise unless a turbo which idk where to look.
  • Suspension bcbs looking for top of the range suspension for her
  • Wanting to upgrade her seats front and passenger and possible rear if possibly
  • Glow under the car
  • a lot of decals/window tint darkest I can go that’s legal
  • custom plates, and much more
Nice. I did the big brake upgrade on my XD2. I went with 2004 or 2005 XG350 calipers which are a direct bolt on and 12" rotors re-drilled. I love them. It was an easy upgrade. You do have to bleed the brake lines though after replacing the calipers but that was pretty easy. If you need any references, you can see my upgrade under my thread of MKJH's XD2 around page 17 or 18 I believe.

Any questions, just ask away. Many here have done these upgrades and can give some insight.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts